Youth by Daughter
Blue Moon Revisited by Cowboy Junkies
We Have A Map of The Piano by Mum
Breathe Me by Sia
In the spirit of travel and expansion…
A diverse mix of tunes to plug in and take a trip with.
Buried in snow, busy as ever.
Here’s some tracks to keep your momentum as this winter starts to fade.
1. You Don’t Own Me – Lesley Gore
2.50 Ways To Leave Your Lover Live SNL50 2015 – Miley Cyrus
3. I Need My Girl – The National
4. Wolves Ft. Sia & Vic Mensa – Kanye West
5. The Lady Is A Tramp – Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga
6. Home (Jon Hopkins Remix) – Daughter
7. HYPER REAL – PICTUREPLANE
8. Used To – Drake ft. Lil Wayne
9. Weight Of Love – The Black Keys
10. 7-11 – Beyonce
11. Love Me Harder – Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd
12. TOTAL CONFUSION feat. ANTWON – PICTUREPLANE
13. Energy – Drake
14. Yellow Flicker Beat Lorde
Okay, I am almost two years late on this one- but I recently watched the 2013 movie How I Live Now and it was great. On the edge of my seat, crying and laughing… one of those movies that makes you feel.
Saoirse Ronan plays Daisy, an American girl who goes to the English countryside to stay with relatives, and finds love and purpose through a series of unfortunate, very unfortunate, events.
If you haven’t, you should check it out.
Spring is peeking over the snow mounds and we couldn’t be happier.
1. Divingboard- Foxtail Somersault
2. Waiting Game- Banks
3. Don’t Look Back- Télépopmusik
4. A Real Hero- College feat. Electric Youth
5. Love Me Like I’m Not Made Of Stone- Lykke Li
6. Adore You- Miley Cyrus
7. Blue Turning Grey- Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
8. We Have a Map of the Piano- Mum
9. Extreme Ways- Moby
10. Your Love- The Butchies
11. Intro- Alt-J
12. Zombie- The Cranberries
An up and down girl-power playlist.